Some fun news for Atom! We’ve teamed up with the Cinemaholics podcast so from now on, you can find it here on Atom Insider every week. This week, the Cinemaholics gang dives into the world of Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald:
Should we Expelliarmus this new Harry Potter prequel sequel from our minds (wait, is that Obliviate?) Special guest Tyler Carlin of the Bacon and Eggs podcast joins us this week to discuss the latest misadventures of Newt Scamander in J.K. Rowling’s Wizarding World of finanical decisions. We also review The Ballad of Buster Scruggs, Instant Family, Can You Ever Forgive Me?, Bodied, Burning, and more!
For those of you who want to skip ahead and jump around, the timestamps are conveniently located below:
Ep. 91 Show Notes:
- 00:06:10 – Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald
- 00:41:46 – The Ballad of Buster Scruggs
- 00:53:19 – Instant Family
- 01:06:52 – Bodied
- 01:14:52 – Can You Ever Forgive Me?
- 01:25:34 – Tenacious D in Post-Apocalypto
- 01:29:46 – Burning
- 01:36:50 – Speed Kills
- 01:40:20 – Movies Coming Out Next Week!
And if you’d like to follow the Cinemaholics gang, here’s all the info you need:
Links and Important stuff:
- Follow us on Twitter: Jon Negroni, Will Ashton, Maveryke Hines.
- Check out our Patreon to support Cinemaholics!
- Don’t forget to review and rate the show on Apple Podcasts
- Email your feedback to cinemaholicspodcast [at] gmail.com. You might just hear your email read on next week’s episode!
- Like Cinemaholics on Facebook and Twitter.
- Check out our YouTube chanel for full episodes and excerpts from the archives.
Check back with Atom Insider next week for the next episode of the Cinemaholics podcast! And get your tickets for Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald here.
You Might Also Like
For his latest role, Jesse Eisenberg plays introverted accountant Casey Davies, whose life is suddenly and violently changed after being...
A few years ago, I saw a big studio movie that left me feeling dirty. Not in the fun kind of way, but in a way that made me feel squicky and...